CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

I thumbed up @Lucky Lui ... basically, I take it as a warning...

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    I thumbed up @Lucky Lui ... basically, I take it as a warning sign [these days] if I catch myself wanting to offer hints to management. If I, personally, start doing that it really means I should be selling and moving on.

I am very new to this stock, so my patience has not been worn down. It has been very interesting reading the comment from respected HC'ers who have held and who have now sold. Sobering ... very sobering.

I have been thinking about it and my take is this....

Yep ... can see why people are agitated. Definitely revenue is still too low and more CR's threaten. Also Co is not keeping pace with expectations. I do have a couple of gripes about the way the 1/4ly is presented. Talking in terms of percentage increases etc. is not satisfactory [and it does give me the impression management is trying to put the best light on poor results].

But ... FundX is very new. Impossible to gauge it until we see what the numbers are in the next 1/4ly [even then that will only be a rough guide]. The corporate fleet cars mentioned in this 1/4ly will have had no impact on the revenue reported this time around... so only positives to expect next time. The size of the fleet is growing.... CL8 appears to be doing what the previous owners of DMC could not seem to do i.e. scale the business up.

I only have a very small punt in this stock, I did expect it to continue rising after the 1/4ly and I am not particularly loyal to the Co .... but at this stage I am happy to hold. The company is not going backwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.