WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hiya Tricky (appropriate name) Did you ever consider that your...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hiya Tricky (appropriate name)
    Did you ever consider that your previous post was moderated because it was BZZZZT - wrong.

As is your current post

Facts
    1) revenue 47k / ref qtrly - Well I did this and yes your fact is sort of right except you conveniently missed the funny little things called royalties (just scroll down a bit past the revenue) now in my book one would classify royalties as revenue. So I guess this fact is BZZZZT - wrong.
    Now of course if you add 47,000 and 24,000 you would get $71,000 which still isn't great but definitely more than your stated $47,000 - Agree?
    Now of course if you really did your homework you would find that this is well over 100% increase on income over the previous 4c which you could say is impressive (100+% - 3 months not bad hey)

2) share price 12 months lows - ref shares current price - I have - BZZZZT Wrong Wrong Wrong again.
    A simple look at a chart shows approximately 12 months ago OBJ hit .057 cents. It closed Friday at .066 cents that to me is somewhere in the vicinity of a 15% increase ( no calculator sorry, but I am sure you will forgive me considering the inaccuracies in your posts)

3)consumers are not interested in magnetic makeup - ref sales of 47k only in qtrly.
    Very blanket statement. Are you sure the 47k is from the "magnetic makeup"? I would think the royalties were from this as to my knowledge it is royalty based. I reckon the the revenue may have come from the sausage sizzle Glyn had going out the front of the shops (speculation of course). Also considering the very limited time the (let's call it a) magnetic Wand was available in the quarter I reckon $24,000 in royalties isn't too shabby. If that figure doesn't increase substantially by the next 4c you are more than welcome to come back and lambaste us.

4)any growth is dep on third party marketing - fact, ref newsletter. All I can say here is that if we have to rely on Procter and Gambles marketing prowess I will be pretty happy.

Facts are this stock is continuing to be a v unattractive purchase and at current revenue levels will support s dwindling share price. In Pauline Hanson words "Please explain". If you think it is an unattractive purchase that's easy - don't purchase it.

Of course you all think it's awesome so good luck, BZZZZT - wrong again, I don't think it is awesome but I do think it has a huge amount of potential.

Shame is At least one of the mods is clearly onboard with the high 5 cult conspiracy. Hmmm, interesting! Is this a fact or a figment. Of course, had you posted fact rather than fiction your post may not have been moderated.

Apologises contrarian views are not allows to be posted on OBJ thread. BZZZZT - wrong again. Contrarian views are always welcome as long as they are well based but when you come on spouting crap it is not well received.

I really look forward to your reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.