WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4C December 2020, page-23

1. 5,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Seems the interesting thing so often is holders asking do we need to raise cash and being told no all is good, only to be surprised when a trading halt occurs. This must be the first example I have seen in a while where there is obviously going to be some event this quarter. I wonder would they do some sort of option or convertible note for directors. Let's say they each put in $1 million at 10c per share. I get the feeling this may be where they are heading. I don't know if the products they are selling now are good and we are somehow just not seeing the earnings (maybe to minimise share price sao they can load up at absolute minimum price). I hate thinking like that but it feels like the management of this company have absolutely no regard for shareholders. Maybe they consolidated then plan to load up themselves at rock bottom price (surely they know now from being in the company if this has a future or not?) Obviously none of the olympic team has bailed yet so cynical me thinks they are setting themselves up and when they are good and ready income will suddenly appear.
    Either that or this really is the no income disaster it appears to be and they are just happy with salary, but everything so far seems to point to the opposite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.