SYM 0.00% $2.63 symbio holdings limited

Yet again, first class result with expected continuing...

1. 983 Posts.
    Yet again, first class result with expected continuing growth.

They have banked $3.3M in actual cash in the last quarter up 31% on the corresponding quarter last year. Turnover in 08/09 was $10M so clearly they are on target for another big growth year in 09-10. I know cash and revenue and different but the latest cash figure is pretty encouraging and allows for speculation on 09/10 revenue.

No baseless ramps needed for this, it is pretty plain to see that this will just keep getting better and better. MNF has now been operating in profit for the last 2 quarters and should by all accounts continue to be the only profitable VOIP company in Australia in the short to medium term.

And still no buyers, I find this amazing! This is truly a bargain at current levels. This is the problem with a company that has consistently done the right thing by it's shareholders by not massively increasing the share base with massive capital raises as it's peers have done repeatedly. Unfortunately the reward for shareholders is very little turnover in the shares and thus it appears to the outsider that no-one is interested, lament.......

If you think VOIP is a product of the future and want to put some money into it, what safer bet could there be than MNF? Perhaps they should do a reverse share consolidation down to 1c, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.