SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

No, not exactly...but am awaiting HotMix's response to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    No, not exactly...but am awaiting HotMix's response to largeraj's post on a different/recent thread 'Safecharge'. I have wondered whether something else and potentially bigger 'is in play' in the background and if so, I believe it is more than likely to be to our advantage and also if it is in new territory - the US or Asian sector. US fintech sector technologically-wise is behind EU and even AU - e.g. Payoneer and even PayPal (if you are a PayPal merchant in US or AUS or elsewhere the experience is fraught = undesirable). If not USA, I don't care as ISX doesn't need the US market in order to succeed.

S3XT - is a special Cross Trade, it occurred after 4:10 pm after closing market auction which I believe is a good sign (4:20pm).

Can be a few reasons for it - I don't know all of them. All conjecture but of the few I know, I see the 4:2o pm transfer as positive at this stage even if it is only for a large shareholder transferring between same/part/shared ownership e.g. personal, superannuation, SMSF for tax reasons, divorce etc......or (2).....a request to close out a short holding - who would be so stupid to have shorted so many shares??? I can think of one who used to post on our site MHP and who knows ....(3) selling (issuing) to a new stakeholder? partner? --- warrants/options/holdings.

I don't know all the scenarios but do know it is a special cross trade but for reasons we don't know yet.

What a day .... I'm keeping my eye on the horizon.

Early stages yet.

ISX is life changing for many of us e.g. I only need my relatively small ISX holding to increase by 26c p.a. (0.005c a week) to match my gross annual salary including employer superannuation contributions.

Best wishes all and thank you for your ISX HC posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.