ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Who is this notorious 'they' you all speak of? Honestly. I am not part of them yet I sold a semi sized parcel a couple of days back, simply because I conceded I had made a mistake. I got a little caught up in the concept and vision of this business along with the caliber of people behind it and was expecting fruits a little too early after the relisting given the way some of the announcements to date have been worded. Now after re-evaluating, I don't see this going anywhere but down in the next 4 weeks on the back of no news with such a high mc. I really, reeeeeeally like the idea of sponsored data. Particularly their example of a company like Coke sponsoring an entire cricket game/olympics/soccer e.t.c. I think they are a while away from that goal post though. Soooo skipping over some of clowns on this forum (there are some very good posters, but come on, 80-90% are purely gambling on the idea, nothing else) I see this under 3c by close of trade tomorrow, I thought it already would be, so obviously just take what I say with a grain of salt, as I do all of you
    Last edited by yellowpuma: 28/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.