WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

This is all very true, the only difference is we have 1...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    This is all very true, the only difference is we have 1 (seemingly) permanent product on shelves now rather than a couple of seasonal/promotional products.

Now we have a baseline or minimum expectation from that 1 product so we can extrapolate revenues moving forward from this 1 product.

There is simply no other revenue coming in at the moment besides this 1 product.

Hence why this is a blessing/curse, I can easily see how quickly this annual revenue figure is going to compound once all of these items are in the market, but it's all taking very long to get items to market.

Ironically, the announcement for the Olay Magnemask suite of products, currently our sole revenue-maker, came out of a left field announcement last July/August, completely unexpected, and most likely was created after P&G saw enough success from the Eye Wand & SK-II Magnetic Booster to commit to this product.

It took them a good 6 months to get the product into distribution into physical stores (for the first time for an OBJ product) and now and for the immediate future is OBJ's sole money-maker.

The reason I say this is because it goes to show how quickly P&G / OBJ can put a new product together and into physical stores and a cool 250k revenue hits our bank account 6 months later. Case in point, the 3rd Magnemask whitening product created and presumably will be thrown into the mix eventually (maybe it will take 6 months for these to hit shelves too).

I know that most of you know all of this already, but until now we've never had a baseline figure to work off. Compounding can't occur until we have a base figure and we finally have it. To date, we've had temporary online products until Magnemasks came along.

Still many questions to be answered, which for me personally are far more frustrating than the revenue figure from this 4C i.e:

-Will the gold booster be a physical product on shelves?
    -Will the 3rd Olay Magnemasks whitening product be distributed soon?
    -Can we only assume the products that are distributed to physical stores will generate us a consistent income?
    -If a new product doesn't get distributed to a physical store, does it mean it's a market tester / seasonal or a promotional product?
    -ETA of the first integrated product?
    -What are the next steps with regards to patches
    -What are the next steps for BodyGuard/BodyCare after the recent clinical trial

I've deliberately not included surface hygiene/mould products, as I don't believe a sell-able product will eventuate in the short term, but these items obviously still remain in play for the medium and longer term and just throws more confusion/potential into the mix.

As per this quarterly update, we have 4 new skin care products in development with P&G and the first product in development for the second technology (5 in total and that's assuming no new work plans are being negotiated as we speak).

We now have a baseline as what to expect for future products. Once we get the announcement for any new skincare product, we can assume 6 months for distribution and 6 months before any meaningful revenue appears for us. This takes away some of the fog for us for future products and we know what to look out for.

It is also very, very reasonable to assume that as the OBJ & P&G relationship goes from strength to strength, and now that we've had our first manufacturing / distribution exercise into physical stores, that each subsequent new product won't take as long in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.