WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4C June 2018 Quarter, page-53

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    At least the quarterly report was not another vague mystery bag to be poked and prodded for underlying meaning. Not too hard mind you, given the simple content.

Presently and into the forseeable future, we seem to practically a subsidiary of P&G. Not the worst thing in the world, getting a string of products slowly to market, plus the chance of 2nd tech hitting the jackpot, despite the frustration of not being masters of our own corporate destiny.

Must have been said 10 thousand times, but I'd like to see a clear market update on the other matters on foot, and a statement regarding the new Chairman's aspirations, particular goals and his plan for achieving them.

I don't want Steve's oral description in the last investor telephone conference of his theoretical 5-year 'plan' (not replicated in writing to the rest of the market) to continue to serve as some sort of plan-substitute, when it now has zero current value or relevance - if we charitably ascribe any to it in the first place.

If the new Chairman endorses it, or some variation, that's ok, but 'something' needs to be said. They must have a corporate plan. What is it? How do they propose to implement it? Over what period?

Surface hygeine - perfectly sensible, effective product - apparently dropped due to complete lack of market interest in buying a slightly more hygenic cleaning device that gets into microcracks. A bit surprising and disappointing to me, given the number of hospital infections crises that periodically emerge. But...if obj has been unable to stir the slightest interest...that's it.

Bodyguard - what the actual 'hell' is going on there lads? It is getting pretty long in the tooth as a 'project' isn't it? Isn't 'physics' sooo much quicker to market than 'chemistry'?
    And, has anything at all emerged from the years of collaboration with the Japanese tape company? (For us, I mean, not for them...)

Not dirty on them, the situation 'is what it is' to use that annoying phrase, but it is time for the new Chairman to put his stamp on the company, to provide the market with an update of non-P&G matters ... and tell long-suffering and long-supporting investors of the current status of all live projects and future plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.