WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4C June 2018 Quarter, page-77

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Can anyone here see what is going to get the share price back up to the range of 6c to 10c in the next 12 months? SKII and Magnemasks aren't going to do it. Bodyguard has dropped off the radar, and everything else in the pipeline won't come to market until sometime in 2019. The directors are so vague about the timing and development of this next generation of technology ( 2 new Work Plans with P&G that are working on a total of 4 new products with the hope of a 5th being added in "coming" months) - that the products might not be released to the retail market until the second half of 2019, meaning any meaningful royalty revenue is not likely to be received until early 2020.
    There is no mention of any discussions with any other large consumer goods manufacturer - so at this stage everything hangs on P&G. And now it seems that they've been screwing us all along. Royalty percentages are small, and their terms of trade are terrible. Plus P&G have been muzzling our directors into silence by restrictive confidentiality terms. Who knows what is really going on?
    I am starting to think there's better opportunities for significant capital growth in other companies over the next 12 months rather than keeping my investment in OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.