EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

yes but for a small cap company it's far to high especially...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    yes but for a small cap company it's far to high especially for there poor performance informing shareholders and keeping the market updated if they did there job as directors and kept the market updated! 3-4 months ago they expected a purchase order from China still not forthcoming they are deliberately holding the share price low I think they expecting a takeover bid! and will be handsomely remunerated when it happens the largest investor has two board members on the board! This is my concern due to no options has been taken up for a prolonged period by management! If that's the case we will all loose! except management! Why not be transparent with investors! We need institutional investors in the company and when the board is not giving the investors transparent information they will not invest EVE! That's why i am getting pissed of with the directors, they paying companies talk up the stock however if you looking at the information, it's all window dressing for current investors nothing is happening as per interviews!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.