1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Eugene and the corporate lawyer (who is really employed just to...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Eugene and the corporate lawyer (who is really employed just to keep things in check) haven't been here for long but have a reason to be here which no one really knows what that is...

Only one left is David Jackson and under his chair since 2017 the company has been destroyed to a shell for whatever reason or excuse...

If you're of the opinion (like me) that RFN is a shell and hopefully has options for acquisitions then you don't give a crap what passive line David is taking with the company and what absolute circus and poor decisions have been made to date...as in effect with an acquisition a complete new company will be formed and thankful that you can buy cheap right now with a $3M investment still in Loyyal.

What I need to be 100% clear on though is the company cannot take the line they are "busy creating shareholder value" or "busy on core business" and not even post an activities report for 3 quarters.......The company is too far damaged from the last 2 years so yes it does need new management but its in the form of a new investment...and this current management including david needs to go.

Their only line should be they are looking for acquisitions as the passive 15% stake in Loyyal isn't going to pay the director and corporate wages...

So I am somewhat happy its been a shtshow and I can buy at sub $3.5M market cap but now I am basically "full" i want to see a return on my investment very bloody soon as the blackout silence is not acceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 65919555 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19372281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.