ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C March 2015 Quarterly, page-15

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Hi All

The quarterly reads well.

Energy is what stands out for me. The sector is very competitive and moves faster that biotech. A drop-in solution could mean the tech is picked up quickly.

If you take note of the themes in the plethora of articles, and research papers, that regularly pop-up in the media, there is demand for increased capacity, faster charge times, and increased durability, so these claims from ADO won't go unnoticed.

Early data indicates that a successful development program has the potential to deliver batteries with:
    1. Significantly higher charging capacity when compared with current batteries and
    competing technologies under development.
    2. Better charge/discharge efficiency allowing batteries to deliver more power for
    longer to the end user; and
    3. Significantly faster charging and longer lasting batteries.

For example, the lithium ion battery market is large and growing rapidly. Estimates place the current market size at about $30 billion pa and it is expected to increase to $50 billion pa by 2018.

Key sectors in the market applicable to Anteo technology include automotive, mobile phones and tablets, laptops, power tools, toys, other portable electronic devices, defence and renewable energy storage. Automotive has the most potential for growth.

Obviously these claims need to be quantified.
    Here's a great link on Tesla's website that discusses some of the above issues.

http://my.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/predictions-new-battery

Cheers
    Muz
    Last edited by mjc159: 30/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.