SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - March 2017 Quarter, page-99

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1540
    Even if our ongoing monthly revenue from Verizon only equates to us burning 1 million a quarter then we still have sufficient funds to last until half way through next year
    That's assuming pretty much a worst case scenario and not even taking into account Tata and their exchange coming on line
    And once the OTT is built and tested and the bugs ironed out, I believe our cash burn will ease off slightly, just an opinion
    So I think capital raise by the end of the year is a bit of a stretch and not justified
    Building out the worlds first cross carrier OTT and us racing to be the worlds first MVNCP was always going to cost us money, and I'm surprised it hasn't actually cost more to date
    In fact, I'd be more concerned if our cash burn was still low and we weren't using the capital raise funds from November to do what it was intended and build our OTT for offering within Verizon's tight timelines
    If you think revenue isn't going to begin ramping up after this quarter, just take a look back at what is happening within this company and just how well our management is building this company into one that we as shareholders can all be proud of being apart of
    As much as I love dataflex, I love the fact that they are focusing on what they feel is more imminent and in need of all their resources to capture their share of the market
    Sometimes companies with so many products and so much going on try to make them all work at once and then fail at all of them
    Very smart team we have leading us and it was an excellent quarterly in my opinion
    From here, there is only one way for us to go and I agree it seems we have reached a nice inflection point in the companies life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.