WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - March 2017 Quarter, page-106

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    The same has been said for every 4c for the last 2 years.... just sayin'.

Context is something that cannot be applied to OBJ. If there is context, please share with the greater market so they understand too.... Chances are we would not be @ .063 of there was factual context that was able to be understood - if there was, we would be either much higher or much lower than where we are now.

Clearly the market can't see or gauge accurately OBJ's earning potential for many reasons that get argued here over and over. Carrot and string cannot be valued and the directors like to hide behind that banner too, as the ASX is now starting to pull them up on.

Upfront fee.... Doesn't need much imagination to realise it is more than likely underwhelming, hence, the figure not disclosed until they are forced to in the next 4c.

Under promise and over deliver was a term that got thrown around here regularly... I haven't seen any evidence of this term here in at least 3 years. In fact, I would say it's quite the opposite.

The market is bored of companies like this and their continual disappointments... Will need a major breakthrough to attract any serious buying interest going forward - any rabbits and top hats in Perth?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.