WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

You don't understand the OBJ/P&G "fit" The fit is quite simple...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You don't understand the OBJ/P&G "fit"

The fit is quite simple because P&G are rolling out new products that are coupled with OBJ's technology. It's called innovation. The second technology pushes the innovation further and the consumers are actively involved in the process. It ultimately alters consumer habits, experience and expectation. This is a new "fit". OBJ rely on P&G's marketing expertise.

It terms of a literal fit my firm belief is that the wand will be bundled with every cream purchase which can only increase penetration and revenue for OBJ.

There has been a clear mismatch of expectations regarding the timing and quantum of sales. OBJ by default rely on P&G but OBJ misjudged the market just as the market probably misjudged the significance of the 4C.

Am I satisfied with management's communication - No. Management cannot simply say after the event that everyone's expectations were too high. They need to be more proactive than that, especially given the nature of the relationship with P&G. They need to address the disconnect and better manage expectations. We all know internally they have expectations despite the unknowns of P&G's sales.

Let's see what and how they pitch to the institutions this month, which will hopefully be followed by an updated presentation to shareholders. Given the two part nature of second technology agreement it will be important to manage expectations for project deliverables including the breakdown of financial payments. The last thing we need is confusion over the next 4C regarding upfront payments, especially as it is the 2nd part of the agreement that triggers the major payment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.