WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The first part is an addendum to the previous agreement so...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The first part is an addendum to the previous agreement so cannot trigger a major upfront payment. The company will confirm this. I read that poster attitudes says that what I am saying is false, but it is only the addendum that has allowed them to quickly get the first stage underway.

The second part of the agreement incorporates the outcome of the first stage and that is when the major milestone is signed off which triggers the large fee. It is simply the way these contracts are written. attitudes may be confusing 'quickly underway' as being the 2nd stage but it is referring to the first stage which has already started and the much smaller upfront fee for this will show up the next 4C. This discussion goes to the root of managing expectations.

The other question was when will OBJ get the large upfront fee? The answer relies on completion of the first stage so it cannot be this quarter. Sometime in 2017 is the clear expectation but the exact time is unlikely to be known at this stage. The timing perhaps is not really that critical other than being proof to the market that OBJ is being rewarded for their work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.