WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Copy and paste from my post here with my attempt to predict this...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Copy and paste from my post here with my attempt to predict this 4C results:

----------------------------------------

Using rough figures as an example, next month we might see included in our revenue:

1) The usual 300-400k royalties (with the added unknown effect of the pre-paid royalty integrated SK-II spot pen, maybe 450-500k?)
    ACTUAL CONFIRMED = 488k

2) R&D rebate 700-800k?
    ACTUAL CONFIRMED = 758k

3) With the royalty contract being renegotiated last year, there is talk / expectation of being back paid some extra royalties as a result. No idea what currency this would be in (US$ or AU$) but lets go with 500k which should be in the ball park.
    DID NOT OCCUR THIS 4C

If all the above turn out to be paid to us in the first quarter of 2019 then we're looking at a minimum of 1.5 million (and potentially 1.75 million or so) in revenue reported in next month's 4C.

ACTUAL CONFIRMED (note that point 3 above did not occur this 4C) = 488k + 758k = 1,246 mil

If the royalty backpay or the R&D rebate doesn't happen this 4C then not a big deal as it will very likely happen the following 4C instead.

NOTED AGAIN

Either way, most of the above information is already known known and to be expected even.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status quo maintained and all reasonable expectations of mine were met with the exception of point 3) above which should (in theory) now be paid in Q2 and reported in the July 4C...

The news & information was on the light side, in particular with regards point 3) above (royalties backpay) not eventuating but I feel like they recognized and acknowledged this within their final paragraph of the announcement:

OBJ’s board and management continues to advance negotiations with P&G pertainingto its overarching product development agreement as well as new and existing workplans for its technologies.

And again with no meaningful update pertaining to BodyGuard I believe was referenced to (corporate activities), along with more information on the appointment of John Poynton in the final sentence:

The Company expects to provide updates on this and otheroperational and corporate activities in the near term.

A very boring yet predictable announcement, certainly not a negative result by any means imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.