WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Directors sitting in the gourmet a la carte restaurant ordering...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Directors sitting in the gourmet a la carte restaurant ordering the convertible notes menu does not seem to alarm the regular posters that know way more about chemistry pharmacy and marketing than I do.
    What I do know is that convertible notes are a takeover by stealth for the mass unwary.
    Any shareholder in a stock where Meridian pops up with cv notes would attest to how suddenly things can change...
    I'm really surprised the focus is on new launches and the timing when IMO the devil is in the CV Note funding method.
    Future ownership of those new wonder products based on OBJ existing shareholders hard earned coin and now marketed brilliantly by influencers under the guidance of the dream Olympic Team .... who will end up raping, sorry reaping the rewards...
    My bet from my helpless zero value shareholding is that the Convertible Note Holders will take all.
    Meridian among others is a salutary lesson
    Sentiment is soooo irrelevant when your directors compelled to work in our best interests keep you suspended indefinitely between lean announcements then come up with cv notes as a great plan for shareholders... Not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.