ALA 1.64% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Appendix 4C, Market Update and Top 20, page-39

1. 2,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    Well the one thing I see in the 4c is the healthy amount of cash forecast to be burnt through next quarter... how quickly time passes, before you know it the plate might need to come out yet again... still some time off I suppose.... If I were Mr BP, I’d be worried about those last couple of payments

The lack of emphasis on good old Arti, worthy of 9 words only, tells me it’s been an absolute waste of time and money.... note, good will causes and philanthropy are for the obscenely wealthy only... don’t ever try and do something for those most in need, before you know it, you’ll be just as desperate... I hope for the sake of those in need, something can be done with this before it is cast into the realms of irrelevance due to either superior treatments or an outright cure... I also suppose the cautionary notes in the prospectus refer to these very scenarios so one can only blame themselves if not assessing the risk carefully enough.
    As for Zolpi, I would have thought the bait there would be to talk up how close the company is to materialising revenues from both manufacture and sales??? Could have belted a reminder in about the tens of millions at the end of the rainbow that according to previous releases, may now be very close ..
    I suppose the wait continues.
    Good luck to management, you’re going to need it more than ever as I feel the perceptive tide is changing and may find some caught in a rip...

Good luck to all that continue to hold.... it’s an absolute bargain if they can pull it off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.003(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $110.9K 735.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1192059 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 72007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.