BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Thanks @Blazw , Had a hectic couple of days and have been...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    Thanks @Blazw ,

Had a hectic couple of days and have been meaning to contact BPG to find out what's going on.

There's a few "follow us" links at the bottom of their website so you can see they have started preparing accounts for the relevant social network sites. So we may see some news flow through these channels also.

IMO marketing is now key, getting customers on board, so the social network accounts is a positive indication that ducks are begining to line up.

As for reinstating on the ASX, so the original suspension was stated for 2 reasons...

'Back Door Listing'…. I read this as Soarlabs getting semi ASX listed status with their 49% ownership of BPPL. Noetic don't have this deal, they are just getting paid by BPG, so I don't believe we have the same problems there.

Second, was the 'Significant Change in Business Activities'…
    Which meant that BPG went from a power distribution / logistics / wine and honey company, to a Crypto Exchange company... without Share Holder approval...

So we may see a EGM or vote required first from SH to give approval, before we can trade again???

All IMO

GLTAH!!!

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.