BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

@msn81 not yet but soon. ;) Enjoying the journey to two cents...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    @msn81 not yet but soon. Enjoying the journey to two cents there at the moment. Fearing the next CR though.

As for BPG... I do not know what the future holds for us. I might take some up on the offer depending on how tv2 goes, but it has had a slow start this year. :/

Key thing is lifting this suspension, getting a business partner who can help us etc. I would be the first to tell you that there are better stocks out there right now but I am hopeful that they will fix the situation somehow.

This puts me in mind of a story...

My father used to work for a big multinational then retired briefly and then started working in a much smaller business (they had one of those tiny office/warehouse type sites) in the same industry. For years this business really struggled to get by - my father was used to big budgets, processes, procedures and was convinced they would never make it. but the business owner would often tell my father "Don't worry something will turn up!". Well something sure did because this small businessman now owns one of the old office buildings of the big multinational where my father once worked! He stuck at what he knew and is now one of the big players.

Maybe if the BPG management can keep plugging away at this thing something will "turn up". The main thing I find reassuring is that they are still trying where many probably would have given by now. Its been my experience that businesses at this end of the market fail when their owners quit but I do not think this is the case with our management.

Still that being said we have a plethora of problems and barriers in our way. Not a stock I would recommend to anyone at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.