TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Any update you can give post the meeting would be great...

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Any update you can give post the meeting would be great @Aftermath2017

FYI some information I have had from local Directors is below, no comment from me but this is what I have been told. Might arm you with some information before tomorrow:

1. The company doesn't want to issue a dividend because it doesn't want to be a "Chinese Dividend stock" with a stuck market cap.
    2. The company wants to expand outside of its current province, and needs - apparently - a lot of cash to do that, hence the cash stockpiling
    3. The overseas Directors are frustrated with Australian based investor's eagerness for a higher share price as it is early days in the listing. (This was more of a throw-away comment I received)
    4. It is a legit business

The Audit change and feedback is quite scary I must say. It could centre on different business practices - i.e. if any kickbacks, rebates, etc are common over there but they don't want to telescope it in the financials I can imagine a local auditor taking issue with it.

With Net Assets at $80m, this company has an EV of -$57m. If all is legit it should be a $0.60 - $1.00 share price on it's ear, so either something is suss or they want to keep the valuation low.

Good luck at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.