MMM 0.00% 1.8¢ marley spoon se

Ann: Appendix 4C - Q3 2021 and Business Activity Report, page-24

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    probably not for at least 8 months. Will need to show steady growth for next 2 qtrs I imagine to reduce investors fear that business is starting to decline.

once we get into 2022, the PCPs will get easier and show more sustainable organic growth. Should be 15% p.a. + with good execution.

otherwise, may be a TO target from Private Equity I imagine... they like growing companies who get into trouble and they could easily see this just requires some growth capex... it's also only $500m to buy also...

balance sheet may come into focus, but expect mgt to manage costs and reduce growth capex to show better EBIT line and improve share price and investors fear.

that's what I would do. Then raise some more capital when price is back around $3 to support more growth.

So simply, they planted the seeds this year with good revenue and some debt to farm fruit next year.

the big risk here with such capacity increase is utilisation... they need to ensure demand stays to preserve margin. They are all in on that front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.