VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

Some interesting points Mr Jelly but personally I fail to see...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Some interesting points Mr Jelly but personally I fail to see why the CR is such a big deal. Also I don't think they need it so soon. In a time of global pandemic they are doing bloody well with these results. I would say better than iCAD right? and positioned much more strongly than iCAD as they are selling nearly 100% SaaS contracts and avoiding the AI detection algorithm mess that iCAD are right inside.

I also think their last funding rounds were very prudent compared to what they could have raised. They took that last $20m and bought very interesting technology, IP and US market share. They did not waste it, that shows great fiscal lenience to me, in the AI market right now there is a lot of companies with none of VHT's proven technology, IP and success getting massive funding. Look at Harrison.AI in Sydney for example, $129m and their product is not yet commercially viable, has hardly any clients or validation. So if Volpara want to get another round of funding I think they are actually being a lot more sensible with their growth then other industry players.

Ralph being the inventor of the underlying algorithm is not going anywhere. They never do in these kind of medical startups. Much like Dr Sam Hupert over at PME isnt going anywhere. They will surround themselves with a moat of commercial people but they will always want to own the product development and science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.