IPD 4.76% 8.0¢ impedimed limited

Comrades, Hope you are all well. I must say I think this was...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Comrades,

Hope you are all well. I must say I think this was the best conference call to date, at least for those of us who got in between 3.8-10c and are not an investor salty at the recent dip in price and gaps to be filled short term (looking at the depth tonight). Look at the low volume in between announcements and the fluctuations of the price; it is becoming clearer to me every day that the large holders are in this for longer than you think. Lots of interesting info and all the financials are slowly moving into place. I think a lot of people on here are forgetting the impact that the transcript will have upon release. The most important piece of information IMO to come out of the call this morning was that our CEO Richard Carreon (RC) said NCCN inclusion is “ready to go”; conditional upon a positive transcript being released to the market. The company has strong level 1 evidence to go along with the Prevent Trial results. The latter of which RC says he is “highly confident” of the outcome. This will unlock private payors so they can be reimbursed and it is almost certain that revenues will increase at a faster rate upon inclusion to the NCCN.

As@GCInvestor has pointed out on many occasions, it appears that some institutions have been taking profits around the 12.5-13c mark, soaking up the pressure that the recent announcements have had (all positive). Important to note the large buys later in the day; it will be interesting to see the broker data if published. FDA, Astra, NSW health, countless papers and every clinician@Bloky posts about (with his amazing skills) are all on board with this. Do not buy into the games that Wilsons and Morgans will have with the share price. The floating around is expected and the holders will look to accumulate in their moment. Scott Power and Shane from Wilsons know what is going on; look at their price targets and unrisked valuations. Look longer term – when I say this I mean around a year. Remember, this transcript WILL be released within the next QT at any moment. It could change this company; and with the likes of Astra on board with the trials who knows how far SOZO could go. Remember that RC did not even touch the surface of the new SOZO 2 (a new Sozo!?) for Renal failure in the call today.

Scott Power also uncovered more information in his questioning about the data points that IPD holds and the potential value they may unlock. RC’s comments about the algorithms the team was able to make from these data points was also of value. I will reserve further comment until I reread the transcript when it is available, but interesting for shareholders to keep their eyes on nonetheless.

The financials, during COVID-19 (which is still ravaging the US as RC mentioned and is far from over), are steadily improving. I recently rewatched one of my favourite films recently, “The Pursuit of Happyness” with Will Smith. It’s funny, because I see parallels between his character and Rick and the team going out selling SOZO machines. At some point, he will meet with the big guns, except the SOZO and BIS technology will be his Rubik’s cube. Call me crazy, but I can imagine a world where every “gold standard cancer facility” must feature a SOZO machine. Where our machine replaces the SOC of a tape measure and helps eliminate lymphoedema. The ability to measure fluid could be a gamechanger later down the track within hospitals. Imagine the likes of Draeger and Siemens getting involved to incorporate our technology and software into hospital beds around the world for real-time monitoring. Do not forget that our CEO was the guy that worked for the likes of Procter and Gamble, Pentair, and Medtronic (for over 10 years), all of which have succeeded in the various departments headed by RC’s stewardship.

Expect to see price sensitive announcements related to the following:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3131/3131872-062ed0ff6af650e318347b09bec674b6.jpg

We have the best of the best using our machine, and many more will come on board, and that is just for lymphoedema.

Just a side note on heart failure. I think it is also important to look in more detail at what the FDA said about SOZO and heart failure. In terms of treating out-patients, the contraindications for implantable pacing and cardioverter defribs may prove a challenge. Remember that patients currently need to stand on the machine and put their hands on the device. This is not particularly ideal when the data could be most useful for inpatients suffering heart failure in a hospital bed. It is a hurdle the team must overcome to expand the viability of the tech and addressable market.

All IMO, but accumulate whilst you can in the dips, with money that you can afford to lose.

GLTAH and much love,

Roger.

Last edited by RogerMooreish: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $377.9K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221536 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 92693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 957832
Last updated 15.56pm 01/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.