PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Two years ago (started in September 2013) there was an organised...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Two years ago (started in September 2013) there was an organised down ramping of PAB, by certain ex PAB holders who did not stop deriding and putting down PAB.....(Some of them are still here with the same nicks!!!).
    They , more than likely, long (months later) before the announcement for a Capital Raising (Based on the "Deal' With Amgen's subsidiary Onyx) had Information.....(Insider????) re: an imminent C.R, for they continue day after day bombarding H/C with Posts Down ramping PAB.....The Company then, as now (at least until recently) kept quiet, denying (on repeated phone calls) that there was any truth in the "rumours" posted in H/C.....That relentless down ramping continued until few days before the Deal with Onyx was announced...Old ( and suffering...) PAB shareholders would probably still remember those days that and the D/R that push PAB's share price down....Something they succeeded and made heaps when the share price moved upwardly in multiples......
    No need to go any further now, BUT>>>> There appears to be certain similarities between then and now.....Which, if necessary, (hopefully NOT....) will be divulged so PAB's long suffering shareholders can see the Modus Operandi of "certain individuals". In my 20 years in the Stock Market, I (plus few others....) have never seen anything even remotely resembling PAB's trajectory and "Performance"....

For the time being.... We can only sit back and closely "watch" Developments.....Hopefully things will pan out well For PAB and us Shareholders....Otherwise..... Well.... Hope is the Last "thing" that dies as they say.... Especially now that we have a new CEO with a good, honest and trusted Past.....

Cheers))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10 1.402K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 5492487 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1635376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.