PAB 12.5% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly - 30 September 2023, page-4

1. 7,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    All in all i think this quarterly outlines whats to come, confidence imho is strong that there are no issues re-running the production run
    ""The investigation and final testing is on track to be completed 2 during the current quarter (ie. by the end of CY2023), and will lead to additional risk mitigation checks during manufacturing.""

I am all for taking "risk mitigation"" checks cause we all know we cannot afford another failure..

Dx-3 is imho the cash cow to propell PAB to major deals/partnerships but fund raising has to occur before that eventuates and pushing for trials first seems the go.....

Once we get the final reports of the TOX and failed PR tabled then we should start to see traction in this lowly SP, and if we can secure a spot for new a Production run in q1 then it would be a super start to the new year with trials then being planned for mid to end of 2024.

Imho money is going to be raised end of this year/early next as we dont have the capitol to achieve what PAB are striving for, Dr Cambell also being a top 20 holder together with Calder will want to raise at much higher prices so hopefully all systems go and back on track to bring in some good new sentiment.volume, and SP appreciation..

I think when we raise cash the Dr will go for enough to go to clinic but more importantly imho to get DX-3 up and running because this is where partnerships and deals will come from and where PAB will rerate accordingly

""The Master Cell Bank (MCB) for PAT-DX3 has been characterised and validated, and an integration run which combines the upstream fermentation with downstream purification processes has been successfully completed. This means the reagents and processes have been established to enable GLP manufacturing of PAT-DX3 that can produce drug material of a grade that can be used in preclinical toxicology studies and clinical trials. At this stage, Patrys is focusing its resources on activities directed towards initiating the first-in-human studies of PAT-DX1. However, the availability of a GLP manufacturing process for PAT-DX3 will facilitate the progress on ongoing development and collaboration programs for this deoxymab and the Company could initiate a production run of PAT-DX3 once it has additional capital available""

""As part of Patrys’ active business development program, in June Patrys’ CEO Dr James Campbell attended the BIO International Convention in Boston. This meeting was attended by over 20,000 registrants from 73 countries. Following this meeting, the Company has engaged with several global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies who are interested in Patrys’ deoxymab technology for applications ranging from cancer therapies through to the cellular and nuclear delivery of therapeutic payloads. These discussion are ongoing. ""

We have heard ""ongoing discussions"" many, many times and until DX-3 is ready they will remain ongoing thats why i feel the money raised next will be enough for all IP's to move forward and again imho this will help massively to the SP, we might have to take a hit on dilution but running all IP's together will be better than trials first then followed by Dx3 progress...

I think the end of the year(if date given for new PR) could see a good and welcome change to sentiment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $43.28K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237374 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1732079 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.