PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Without stating a time line to start the GMP (which has been...

1. 7,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Without stating a time line to start the GMP (which has been patiently waited for by ALL)the Dr has all but done so with this last Ann.
    ""This GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) production run is anticipated to complete by the end of Q1 CY2024 with final product characterisation and quality verification expected during Q2 CY2024""

Now this GMP must imho have already started and is anticipated to complete by the end of Q1..

Finally we have time lines to work to and this gives everyone an oppurtunity to now buy in with CLEAR/ER timelines for their investment stratergies whether that be trading/short/medium holds ect..

As this is the only stumbling block to go to clinic( said with a deep breath)then if succsseful(without SPORODIC event happening)we should be on our way..

Its been a long wait to say the least but NOW we can start to gain some momentum with short timelines to work with and i feel a real push above 1c is coming soon...

What have the BoD got to help this go above and stay above 1c in between? A buying on open market would be a good start!!

8 weeks to go before the GMP is completed,,,,,I hope i dont see Macquarrie buying in massively before the market gets any good news, but i suppose buying and increasing the SP is better than selling not knowing why the SP is crashing...

Could be a fun few months ahead...starting real soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6531819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1994916 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 50000
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.