PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Yes Rav the SP is ultra disappointing and that cannot be hidden,...

1. 7,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    Yes Rav the SP is ultra disappointing and that cannot be hidden, however delays happen in bio as gutwrenching as it is it is part of the investment we have chosen...

I have said for quite a while that imho DX-3 will over take DX-1 in ALL aspects and as the delay of DX-1 going to clinic has hit us hard this leaves the opportunities for DX-3 to be pushed hard/er

An informed expert eg a potential partner interested in DX3 would not be worried by the delay in DX1.

The SP now is clearly being capped and a blind man can see this and probably will be the case until partnership news comes out..
    Even if TOX studies knocks this out of the park it wont stop the capping(after the initial spike has come and gone)because it is partnerships that will boost this in the short term..

That non-dilutive cash is still there and the options getting in the money will also be on the Dr's radar..

Horrible looking at huge red in the portfolio...YOU BET but the tide can firmly turn soon and hard enough for everyone to turn their sentiment 180*

As i typed the 11m at 50c has gone and we go green......DONT GIVE THEM UP TO THE ACCUMILATORS
    Last edited by mattyedw: 09/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $8.167K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3636286 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1887046 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.