PAB 7.14% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Hi Matt,I would like to join your measured optimism but I can't...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Matt,
    I would like to join your measured optimism but I can't avoid thinking of Dr Campbell driving us into another "pothole" on the way to the clinic.
    His wording sounded lacklustre to me, no much confidence in them.
    At its best, Dr Campbell choice of words were insufficient and today's trading reflected that, at its worst his pour communication skills stood out once more: all he needed to do was to come out with confidence by stating that the company expect the testing to be completed.... successfully. and -possibly- be followed by the first human clinical trials for PAT-DX1.
    AT NO POINT IN THE Qs THERE IS ANY MENTION OF THOSE TRIALS!! EVEN THOUGH PAB HAS PREVIOUSLY INDICATED THAT THEY WOULD START in the 2nd Half of 2024 !!
    Who can be now sure of the product characterisation and specification testing to be completed successfully? Who would be so confident that there would not be some issues arising -again- during the testing that could delay the trials yet again? Dr Campbell omissions tells the story: he 's prepping holders at further delays, make it 2025....no wait, 2026....
    At one point today PAB was trading @.008c. confused.png...ffs!!
    I can see a lot of holders trapped here with a massive supply of shares flooding the offer if the sp appreciates past the mid teens....
    After more than six months no one has joined the board to replace Ms Suzy Jones - how many potential candidates have been approached??
    Soon the unenviable task of raising capital....most probably at a discount .....will have to be tackled as the company would otherwise be unable to fund its activities - never mind the actual trials...
    Good luck with the hinting and the raising of expectations about Dr Campbell delivering deals, collaborations with BP, licencing etc... these are good stories but it looks like very soon there'd be nobody's left to sell them to....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.199K 400.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10282775 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2895032 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 675000
Last updated 13.31pm 17/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.