AV1 1.67% 5.9¢ adveritas limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report 30 September 2017, page-14

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    growth stock without growth is just a pain in the arse
    let see what hunter cab do as we can only see zero now
    ratty will end up buying again to save face
    was and could be a great company if they workout rev is everything and can del on it
    they need to show there is some blue sky in this and fast as the tech sector is at an all-time high yet they are going backwoods as far as rev goes
    you only need to look at AdWords to find that out, but they don't have a built-in traffic stopper/ guard
    if you have a stopper like that prove to us investors when you say you have better clients that will chuck a buck at them by naming them and show their budget till then its all bs
    to the one that sold at 26c the other day i had the order to sell at 26,5 for 25k and that's my trading parcel about 15% of what i hold good on ya wished you waited till I sold that so i could get them back cheaper one day
    hard crap for me if I hit the sell on market this stock would be about 10 cents and I am only small
    still, i do like this coy but waiting to see after a year if Hunter can add some value as all he has done so far is show that he is brilliant at wealth destruction and ratty is like following someone over a cliff
    had my spit 13, 7 and 5 shows all how they are performing bonuses for all you can have one and you can have one look under your seat there is a new car as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $46.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.9¢ $2.227K 37.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70292 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 203125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.