IPD 1.79% 5.5¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report - Sep-23 Qtr, page-24

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    exactly .. Michigan and Alabama both with 80% plus coverage for a whole qtr and no sales there .. RV clearly on the ball and getting things moving yes ..??

in March 4c this year .. RV said the 45 Insurance policy determinations will take 2-3 months .. thats now over 3-4 months ago .. and we have only 12 of 45 .. thats only 27% of target .. not even close so clearly that was a total mis statement/judgement/ or fundamental miss understanding of how it works .. by the Co leader .. and in the same 4c he said and I quote ..

" but I intentionally chose to be conservative about the approach last time. The company has a bit of a history of not being able to follow some of the promises that its made. This is early on for me. I've been with the company just over 120 days now. And i wanted to set the stage that going forward, we're going to be very intentional about what we read out to the market"

and once again he says he still is figuring it out even now.. how long will it take ..??

add to that we've heard about the continuing strong pipeline etc for 6 months and well .. today we have no pipeline that's gotten over the line and nothing on a pipeline going forward .. we seem to have had a lot of things said and then the data just doesn't stack up as to what has been advised ..

and did anyone notice the glowing appraisal of the new BOD from him including their skills sets they will add to the Co ..?? after all that was said before the vote was done last month ..?? and how management was not disrupted in any real way after they were very deliberate in putting that out to the market ..?? he should sell R E on the Gold Coast...

the opportunity for this Co is monstrous.. and yet we wait for the reality to keep catching up with what we have been told many times ..

my vote is . give Ric the Flick .. tired of him flip flopping from one announcement to the next .. and still waiting for anything real to happen ..

my 2c as always .. but I know I am not alone .. biggrin.png

Doggy .. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $111.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.93K 488.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 645555 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 135013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.