IPD 0.00% 5.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report - Sep-23 Qtr, page-33

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    @Twodogs196 The only thing that I gleaned from reasking the question is that they focussed more on selling more SOZO'S to places that already have them rather than go after new places, until they have better private payor coverage (that is from my memory, I haven't checked whether the recording is available). In fact, I was really annoyed at their holding that information back - why hide the institutions, and especially the states where the SOZO's had been sold - is there some confidentiality?

@Acclivity Where did you get the idea that a client approached Impedimed , and asked for units and offered to pay 2500$ from the get -go. I had the impression that that was as a result of a sales person approaching the IDN, if that is what you are talking about .I suppose the positive point about this is that it shows what a good result can be achieved in a state with nearly full coverage.
    I got the overriding impression that their hands are tied as they wait for more states to reach closer to full coverage.
    Can't see any point in replacing Rick - he can't change the rate at which private payors agree to cover. I now hope that my campaigns on this forum had no effect on the result, as there doesn't seem to have been any point changing the board. Probably AustinHealy and others were right. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.