IPD 3.49% 8.9¢ impedimed limited

to be fair to RV and mgt- they have known about them for a while...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    to be fair to RV and mgt- they have known about them for a while and there is a balance of when do you put new backend systems in to support the growth of the business (a 60 person organisation really needs to balance this otherwise SH'ers scream that they are wasting money) - so I will definitely defend tick/tim on this one - part of the CR was for implementing new systems and backend systems to support CSM's and growth - I certainly don't disagree with that- however my point was more specifically to sales team, sales execution, sales culture and drive to overachieve ...... we really need to be selling more than 15-20 units a qtr ......let's hope this changes as I am not sure relying on policy change will see enough growth - you need a strong/focused sales team executing well- and I haven't seen anything yet in the past year that tells me it's being put in place.

why does it take 3-4 months to train sales reps- I have sold multiple different tech solutions over my life - you can start talking to customers and driving pipeline discussions within the first month or two...... training in parallel ...... this is not such a complex solution it take 3-6 months to train someone to then sell- this was a red flag for me from the call....... doesn't seem to be enough sales drive from RV to get this engine pumping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $180.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $123.6K 1.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 480587 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ 703656
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.