IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

It has been a journey for some of us long term shareholders...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    It has been a journey for some of us long term shareholders that's for sure. It was years of nothing happening with the share price and then an amazing run up followed by a slow fall back down - back to something better than it was, but much lower than the high highs.
    I ask myself; if the price was $4 again now, would I sell? and the answer is absolutely 'no'. I feel the potential for the upside on the company X by the likelihood of them getting there = a much more significant company value than $4 a share. That is pretty clear.
    My understanding is that the major shareholders have been building positions and buying into the SPP....none of them have lost confidence in the company. I reflect on BD1s Chief Scientist, Peter French's original comments about the Sub B2m technology....don't quote me but something like " the most exciting thing I have seen in cancer diagnostics in 40 years". The 100% for ovarian and 95% plus for breast all stages seems to verify the potential.
    If you are a shareholder who bought in high and have seen the price drop since, then I completely understand your frustration; but to be honest....that is the share market and many of the best business's over time saw their share price go from low to very high and very low....before finding a more consistent up trend. Its boring but it just takes time, even for good business's to prove themselves and remove some of the early volatility. If you are someone who is looking at this business for the first time today, with fresh eyes it has got to look incredibly enticing. They have a clear map to progress this amazing technology (as well as Exo, hTert etc) to the market....they have the capital and the people.....feels boring but, all we need is more patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $17.47K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41547 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 13799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.