IPD 0.00% 8.0¢ impedimed limited

I don’t think you need deep expertise to make a comment here......

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

I don’t think you need deep expertise to make a comment here... Otherwise I’m sure this would be a pretty quiet thread. I’m just trying to say that being blindly optimistic about a situation won’t get you very far when it comes to investing. It pays to at least consider alternative views once in a while. If there’s a good reason for dismissing it, that’s absolutely fine. But no point berating someone who’s actually made some quite decent contributions to this discussion over the years and clearly knows a thing or two about this process.

It sounds like you have some self proclaimed expertise in this area. If you can enlighten us as to either a) why the researchers would decide to go down the route of a low tier journal to get this published when historically they've been able to do get this done by more reputable journals (even in 2018 getting published in the New England Journal of Medicine - impact factor ~91), and b) to what extent the role of the impact factor of a journal could be expected to play in terms of influencing something like the NCCN guidelines, I think we'd all really value that.

Like I said, I hope this is the start of something great for the company finally, it's been a long time coming and I don't intend on selling any time soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115638 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 91495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.