IPD 0.00% 5.9¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report, page-87

1. 5,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    I think it has still been tough for hospitals in America with covid, but where sozo is it is well used I’m sure.

It gets paid for now when the admin staff do appeal to the private payers , but got to go through the rigmarole of them declining to pay for the item, and saying no— but then finally paying on appeal.
    IPD staff person has got excellent understanding of processes required with each insurer to apply for payment for the sozo diagnosis. It takes 20seconds for goodness sake - tape measuring is neither accurate nor quick !
    Once admin staff organised to make the applications to appeal for payment for the individual patients, it is paid each time , & the machines easily pay for themselves for the hospital.
    More importantly they provide the correct best, only real diagnostic care to monitor lymphedema or diagnose it for prevention in time. Let alone utility of the machine for sarcopenia etc once in house. It’s archaic how lymphodema screening and management , and renal dialysis fluids measurement, heart failure correct diagnosis & assessment of patients pre- chemo treatments, does not happen accurately as standard practice or procedure.

Yes, a travesty, but a process.
    I’m steeled for funds being ~ $37-38 million but $3 million max per quarter overall costs forward with gradually increasing income.
    The NCCN in August & by November be hopefully decided that should be accepted by the private payers to pay. Then company cashflow positive & more quickly I would think.
    Broker had email this morning from analyst re update , that all is well & progressing but some funds might thought would be quicker for outcome from private payers.
    August is the standard time and all applicants submit to NCCN by then.

You sound like you are more up on the tick tacks of all than me though. Please all excuse any inaccuracies from me but this how I understand it and think is correct.

Last edited by Aqua65: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $63.30K 1.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120306 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 66666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.