IPD 1.47% 6.9¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activities Report, page-91

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    howdy ... its always interesting to see analysts forecasts ... and would be great to have a conversation with them about how they come up with numbers etc .. for me.. the key for IPD is private pay reimbursement.. there is a growing demand for the product.. what is holding it back currently is the money controllers of clinics/hospitals... without reimbursement they can't profit from the device.. so currently sales are "slow" .. that is exactly why the Co has the case assistance program running.. this is enabling clinics/hospitals to be profitable using SOZO.. and... as soon as private pay .. or NCCN protocols are out .. device sales will have a significant increase.. which without being able to give any numbers.. it will be multiple times current quarterly sales numbers .. and . when you add in the increased SAAS contract rates they are now charging.. it will not be 3 years till cash flow positive.. however.. we have to stay tuned for actual numbers ..

until actual numbers and data is out .. its all speculation... what I can say though is on new contract rates.. the company would likely need less than 1,500 devices running and it would be cash flow positive.. other tasty info ..one hospital currently has 20 devices running in it by itself.. there are over 10,000 hospitals in the US .. ( not all would use 20 devices tough .. ) plus how many clinics ..? over 30,000 ... so when the ducks line up .. growth will surprise a lot of people.. anyway .. more of my 2c worth .. as always stay tuned for more exciting episodes ...

grasshopper...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $139.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $35.45K 528.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47235 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 98708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.