NXS 0.00% 22.5¢ next science limited

Ann: Appendix 4C & Quarterly Activity Report - 31 March 2024, page-19

1. 3,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Good post Mike, some points from me in response to yours (same numbering) ...

• Quality of product is outstanding - from my own personal use as well as the many many studies.
    • Agree risk is high ...

1. Sales - NSX is at embrionic levels. I think they can achieve the forecast given the study results coming thru. But no certainty. Currently sales a minor fraction of what's possible.
    2. Yep - plenty of risk. But commentary/explanation is within the reylms of credibility
    3. Agree. Lang is dead - hence NXS has no "go-to" man wrt capital raising. IV realises this and has therefore had to adjust cost responsibly and seeking other options. Better for shareholders if he can manage thru without - and it seems he's having a crack at that. Cash is king!
    4. Yep - but as per 3, IV is having a crack within capital constraints so I'm not going to second guess his decision.
    5. Not sure. He seems to be taking tougher/more unpopular decisions than Judith. This can be a good thing and personaly I'm williing to give him a bit more rope.

Agree with the rest of your post. Thanks for posting - appreciate the chat.

Cheers, Simon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $160.4K 720.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3163 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.