AVR 2.32% $12.20 anteris technologies ltd

Looks like those pre-market bids were real. A 60% increase in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 21 Posts.
    Looks like those pre-market bids were real. A 60% increase in value on last Friday's close. Hopefully we've well and truly broken out of the doldrums. Any further positive news should now consolidate our recent gains. I've always believed in the fundamentals of AHZ and am in for the long haul, but it's certainly nice to see the market respond positively so quickly.

Yes Sir, don't be too concerned about your holding, I only hold a small parcel myself, which has been built up of several buys at the minimum amount on Commsec. I count myself fortunate those buys were at a much lower price so have gained quite nicely, but since this is a long term hold for me as long as the trend is positive I'm not too concerned. I only ever invest what I can afford to loose at the time, but in this case I don't believe I will loose with Admedus. Future 4Cs showing further reductions in operating costs and increasing sales can only build on current gains. Onwards and upwards, the patient will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.