ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hi Eire , your right , last two weeks has made a pleasant change and one that I hope will continue .

In relation to " a wave of often vicious negativity " whether actual / perceived or indifferent ( you didn't actually give any examples ) , do you think that in that dark cloud wasn't a silver lining !
    That silver lining being a refocus by the company to address its low sp and unhappy shareholders and righty so . Good people have lost money and cut losses because they have had to move on , that can be cause for those people to be unhappy . Glad you have been fortunate enough to continue averaging down , some people haven't been as fortunate .

Hope your journey ( and ours ) continues to improve and we are all rewarded in the end , also no need for people ( not directed at you Eire ) to bag people such as tomboy for his ( and others ) dissatisfaction with mangerment in the past ( perhaps a wee bit to passionate tomboy ... Lol ) .

I do hope that potential is realised and has started with what has already been implemented by mangerment . Go well everybody .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.