AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly-AJX.AX, page-78

1. 2,080 Posts.
    On October 18th you said you were completely out of AJX, that was the day before the trading halt came off, the shares last traded on Friday the 14th (last trading day before the trading halt), the high for that day was 53c, meaning you've missed two upswings in revenue since you pulled out, hopefully your not just sour on your decision to exit the company and miss out on 20 odd percent in gains, it's unfortunate but it was your decision.

18-10-16

"And there it is! NEA don't have to report their revenues every quarter but they do.

My argument is if AJX were achieving their US$18.5m target they would come out and update the market to reassure shareholders and arrest the slide in the SP. But they haven't! Why? Because IMO they are nowhere near achieving their US$18.5m target.

I am out of the stock totally now as I believe what Fosters said about NC is correct....I won't repeat that here but I think you know what they said and I expect the announcement tomorrow will just go to supporting this. It will be all fluff."

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19942151/single

I sense your angry at the company, that's your choice, but bagging out a company just for the hell of it when you don't even hold will always raise questions.

Good luck with the future.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.