LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Ann: Appendix 4C quarterly and activities report, page-15

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    maybe of interest to some.

https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/future-proof-heres-how-asx-listed-tech-players-are-responding-to-the-new-remote-working-landscape/
    excerpt

Future-proof

To get an idea of how companies in the space are appraising the shift in dynamics, * also spoke with Karl Redenbach — CEO at ASX-listed software platform LiveTiles (ASX:LVT).

As a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform with products that help improve workplace efficiencies, the company has fairly direct leverage to the rapid change in work patterns.

“In our opinion, it’s accelerated the process of digitisation, and forced people to update their systems because they’ve really had no choice,” Redenbach said.

He cited the example of a recent deal with a large government organisation in New Zealand, which was completed in a period of three days — a process that would ordinarily take up to a year.

“The main reason is that they didn’t have the tools and they weren’t prepared. So I think we’ll see more organisations allowing people to work from home and people choosing that option going forward.”

On that front, Redenbach said customer churn had been low throughout the crisis. And over the medium term, the business hopes to benefit from a revision of client priorities.

“I think over the next six-to-nine months we’ll end up with bigger budgets, a reallocation of resources,” Redenbach said.

“Work-from-home (WFH) tools were deemed as nice-haves, now they’re viewed as a must-have. So going from A to B is critical for our business because we’ll see bigger budgets deployed to WFH and business continuity.”

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $72 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 119822033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5464609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 100 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 429609
Last updated 14.40pm 21/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.