IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly and Business Update, page-10

1. 14,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7703
    Good job Super, like your research. I'm a fan of Proactive Investors and attend many of their lunchtime presentations when I can get up to Melbourne. Not only is it a great lunch, it has been fantastic for me to be introduced to companies I may have never considered.
    I have sat through many presentations from Bios and gathered plenty of info but the point I'm finally getting to is that so many of these hopefull companies no longer exist. The Bio sector is riddled with failures, collapses, take overs and buy outs. I guess it's a by product of cutting edge technology.
    Now I'm just not made to go into the technical side of IMU operations, I just can't get my head around the science. So I stay right away from that. But as you have, I can have a good look over management, the business model/ potential and the short term gain possibilities.
    With IMU, there's also that warm and fuzzy feeling that we may be involved in something medically significant that touches all our lives.
    All that rubbish said, I have been lucky enough to meet and chat with Dr Nick Ede a couple of times and can only say that he is an impressive bloke that comes across as genuinely dedicated to the job at hand. That was and is good enough for me. Hence my desire to hear the presentation he made the other day.
    So I'm a huge fan of the company but although I've been a follower for many years, I have spent a huge amount of that time as a non holder. Just struggle with the "long" thingy.
    Time for an ouzo and coke.

Hey Super, keep asking the tricky questions, these guys love it and more importantly, need it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.