BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

i quite liked the report for what it is. if i only came across...

1. 9,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3482
    i quite liked the report for what it is.

if i only came across BUD for first time today and this announcement - i'd see it as a good spec buy on basis of market cap/growth outlook - and ability to see 2 more quarters of outcomes before deciding to stick around for any further raising

its pretty common for tech stocks to take a year before logging any sales - and frankly if it logs $2m forward sale in end 16 and additional 4m sales in 2017 (which is my rough hurdle rate) it would be considered outstanding progress

if there's real demand for the full service offering - not just data parsing and housing - then youll see those sales numbers jet up over next 6 months

if they dont get that result - then i'll revise my view on the fit of offering/need

people wailing about having 12 months cash are just whingeing. thats very common for small caps

from previous experience the big inflexction point for stock like this tends to be when booked sales become higher than staff costs

it will only take one contract to achieve that - theyve got 6 months to achieve that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.