BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Further to my earlier post. I sent an email to Buddy asking if...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Further to my earlier post. I sent an email to Buddy asking if they could supply the unique customer count for their comment about CBS (thanks to prompting from clubbeta) so I could put more of a meaningful estimate of revenue.
    Unforunately they were unable to do so due to non-disclosure agreements, which I understand.
    Was advised I could publish this though
    "In addition to this, you will be interested to know that yesterday, we had a record day of both registrations for Parse on Buddy and traffic volume. We expect this increased interest to continue for a week or so as publishers recognize problems with their apps and search for alternatives."
    So we cannot put a firm $$$ amount on what Parse could mean to Buddy but this is still good news and will yield some sort of revenue going forward. Guess it is up to the individual on the value they think it will bring Buddy. I hold shares so obviously my opinion is influenced but I think it is good.
    One other impact I forsee this having is basically every signup and query about Parse is like free advertising. Could other deals materalise from this??? Who knows....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.