BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly and commentary, page-29

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    for those with a better understanding of accounting, could you please proof read this. from the recent 4C

1.881 net cash outflows, (burn)

as mentioned by CEO in quarterly LARGE 1 off outflows in this quarter due to OHM implementation, not recurring as per CEO commentary in 4C, that wouldnt be staff so i think we can maybe take about 1 mill off that (taken from cash outflows table in 4C, wouldnt include staff costs just the 700 admin etc and a portion of the others. Ive pretty much guessed here)
    all other things being equal we can expect say 800k burn next quarter, so at say 3.2M per year till break even at CY 2019 which is 2 years away.
    roughly 6.4M burn off our balance of 9 mill balance,
    obviously revenue is growingt quickly and will slow this rate,
    itll be close but i dont think they will raise unless they need to change direction of company again and revenues suffer from this, the X factor always being that companies never let cash completely run to zero before raising which sometimes people assume in their calculations.
    Also i read earlier that there is an R+D tax rebate of 45% which i have no knowledge of given my lacklustre accounting skills, which would obviously help our position

Thoughts?

ive been watching this for a long time and I'm finally doing some DD and from first glance it looks like it could be a good entry as the downtrend seems to have tapered off into a 5-7c range for the last 6 months. Just gotta dot the I's and cross the T's. ill post a chart later. Excited to hear thoughts from some of the more informed LT holders. cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.