AVH 2.37% $2.47 avita medical inc.

I wouldn't say way below, we still save a lot money on self...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I wouldn't say way below, we still save a lot money on self manufacture and the supply of ReCell kits for even clinical use are at cost rather than paying another company a profit, many overlooking that.

But the EU hurt was about a month of that A$40K, won't be such a big deal going into next quarter as the numbers will be that much greater, but, every little bit helps. Yes 2.4 below my thoughts too, was looking for 3 mil on low end, but at the end of the day only had 12 hospitals reordering for an entire quarter will be able to judge much better going forward.

But, not that bad, 200% increase QoQ is good, hell last Q was good 100% from nothing LOL..

One thing I want to talk of in coming days, i would like to figure out "other revenues (including Barda) I never really thought about it til you guys were talking of China before and sales, I know Avita sells other things, obviously not a ton, but, are these sales in Barda, how can they be differentiated to see if growing/not growing etc. Good to find that out fro going forward.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.