BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly-BRN.AX, page-84

1. 7,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1992
    Hey Silicone

Spikenet was also back in February/March when talks where first taking place .
    That's why they weren't mentioned in regards to the DVS vision etc .
    And 4 months later BRN acquisition of them .

Where are my thoughts going ?
    With all respect inregards to confidentiallity agreements ;by the time News is released to the market they BRN are already the next 3 months further up the track . But they want it written in concrete so as there is no mistakes.
    I had only a hunch but what you found also as above only confirms it .

To the shareholders read very carefully as to what they BRN have said in the last 2 Annoucements I have highlighted some in previous posts.

EG .BrainChip has a clear strategy to leverage its position as a leading company in Cognitive Technology, to progress the use of its proprietary products and introduce new innovative technologies.
    So apart from what they BRN have already said what their product 's can be used for which we have heard a number of times in each ANN .
    Introduce new innovative technologies, I feel as if they are referring to something else.
    I do believe this egg will be cracked open on the 12th month mark as to when the first lot of escrowed shares are free tradeable.
    With a number of ANN every other week ;Patnerships NDA's etc. And Spikenets integrations in several ways GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.