PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow - March 20, page-46

1. 9,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    re: Ann: Appendix 4C - Quarterly Cash Flow - ... PAPRIKA,how many companies have a cap raising,after a pump?Hundreds do,but even if there wasnt a pump,they needed to raise money to make PAT-SM6 for the trial anyway.Saying the management isnt trying to create wealth for shareholders is laughable,especially as they have skin in the game.I see you have a dim view on all bio stocks you post on,and that's fair enough,but it's funny how posters like you start posting this negative stuff when all the doom and gloom is around.It's easy doing this,when the market is in the state it is at the moment,so I'm giving you zero credit for your calls.

''In fact if you go back to before the last pump you'll see that they went AWOL for a long period while shareholders teared their hair out.''

This is a childish statement in my opinion.You and I both know bios can take a long time to come to fruition.Look at what the company has achieved in the last year,and you'll clearly see they've been working their butts off,and have achieved some great goals.At the present moment the whole bio sector is suffering,and the sp isnt great,but look at other stocks.You know the ones your spending all your time on,telling everbody the worlds going to end.It's not just PAB is it?

''Too much peek-a-boo from this company. Not much visibility at all.''

Interesting comment,care to elaborate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $589 91.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4759154 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1636778 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.